Contact:

Contact me : ijustdraw@gmail.com
ph#: 330-207-9481

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi again,
Here is my submission for Microvisions, which for those of you who haven't heard, is a charity exhibit and auction organized by Irene Gallo and Dan Dosantos. There are some incredible artists involved and I feel amazed and humbled to be able to show(virtual and actual-the pieces will be displayed in a mini gallery exhibit) with them. The proceeds from the auction of the art goes for scholarships awarded to student artists. If you haven't, check out Irene's blog as the images come in, pick someones work and bid away when the auction opens on ebay!
Link to Irene's blog:http://igallo.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

John Picacio said...

This is a great piece of drawing, man. I love what you've done here. :)

Allen Williams said...

Thanks John, I really appreciate the kindness

Steve Anderson said...

Very cool that you are in the Microvisions show, Allen. This looks just awesome!

C.R. MacTernan said...

Hello! I just left a comment in your cghub profile as well, but I had to stop by and see what was going on in here. I am so glad I did. What beautiful work you have done! I just love when I find artists that really inspire. I will be stopping by more often. Thanks! and Best.

Irene Gallo said...

Thanks again, Allen. You really went above and beyond the call of duty here. It's just fantastic. I can't wait to see it on the wall!

Allen Williams said...

Steve and C.R. thanks a bunch!

Irene...The pleasure was all mine.